- Collaborated with 9 different University Departments and student groups including a new partnership with Towson Athletics.
- Developed the Student Group Spotlight Program. This program will help connect the library with student groups. (To be implemented Spring 2016).
- Assisted in the planning and development of the Cook Library Student Advisory Board (To be implemented Spring 2016).
- Planned, implemented and assisted with several events in the library including Banned Book Week Mugshots, a Library Button Contest, Academic Resource Fairs, and #30 Days of Thanks.
- Authored a blog entry for the Thriving Tiger Blog: The Secret Side of Google.
- Planned and executed 10 different displays and launched the new Student Display Case on the second floor.
- Answered over 450 research help questions at the Research Help Desk, around the library and in the Writing Center.
- Assisted with 9 different classes and workshops
- Worked with library staff on numerous projects such as a signage study, a social media plagiarism game, website redesign project, and Special Collections digitization and outreach projects.
- Increased and helped craft our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Additional details can be found on the individual A-LIST student portfolios.
Find an A-LIST Student Around Campus
Look for their gold shirts in the Library, the Writing Center, and at events around campus
Set up an introduction to the library: email@example.com