COOK LIBRARY EXTENDED AND INTERSESSION HOURS FALL 2018
Finals (December 9 - December 18)
December 9 - 14 (Sunday-Friday) 24 HOURS
- Sunday 12/9: Open @ 12:00 noon
- Friday 12/14: Close @ 11:30 p.m.
December 15 (Saturday) 12:00 noon to 11:30 p.m.
December 16–18 (Sunday – Tuesday) 24 HOURS
- Sunday 12/16: Open @ 12:00 noon
- Tuesday 12/18: Close @ 10:00 p.m.
DURING EXTENDED HOURS
A Photo ID is required to enter the library between 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M.
NO Reference Desk or Circulation Desk services will be available except for checkouts/returns.
Intersession (December 19 – January 1)
December 19-21 (Wednesday - Friday): 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
December 22-January 1, 2019: CLOSED
Minimester Hours Begin Wednesday, Jan 2, 2019
- When the library is closed, you may return books at the book drops located by the front entrances of the Library and Media Center.
- The 24/7 study room on the library main floor is always available to TU students. To access the 24/7 study room when the library is closed, swipe your TU OneCard through the card reader at library’s exterior-most door.