Research & Instruction
Reference & Liaison Services
- Get Help From a Librarian
- Library User Instruction and Research Support
- Faculty/Librarian Liaison Program
Course Reserves / Faculty Reserves
Distance Learning Support
Borrowing & Obtaining Library Materials
- Borrowing Information
- Cook Delivers: Pickup and Delivery Service
- You may renew borrowed items via My Account in the Library's Online Catalog.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Services for Faculty
- Log on to ILLiad to make ILL requests and to view the status of your requests.
ILLiad is the electronic system you use to request an item through Interlibrary Loan. Learn more about ILLiad
Requesting Materials for Purchase by the Library
- About Requesting Materials for Purchase by the Library
- Materials Purchase Request Form
- Department Representatives Manual (pdf)
- Cook Library Cataloging Librarian, Rick Davis serves as TU's designated agent for copyright issues.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-704-2686.
- Copyright Guidance
Forms for Faculty
Contacts for Faculty